[DXLog.net - Support] Set Monitor level (Morse Runner)

Martin LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Thu Sep 29 18:35:42 CEST 2016

Hi Chris!

Hope you are doing great.

Here, getting ready for CQ WW DX CW.

I am using DXlog.net to practice Dual Run. Hopefully I can increase my
score from last year @ LP1H.

Is it possible to add a few things to the Morse Runner Configuration form.

1) CW Monitor Level. (It would be great if we can set it to zero). For
some reason when TXing, I still want to be able to have R1R2 insted of
R2R2 or R1R1. In that case I need the CW monitor level to be set to the
minimum.

2) Ability to select single caller mode.

3)When pressing F7, no ? is transmitted. Instead the report gets sent.
Sometime I need to ask for repeats.

That's all for now.

Not sure when my subscription end, but I'll make the payment in advance
in the next couple of days.

Thank you so much!

Martin

PS: I'll send you a separate email about DXlog.net and 4O3A inteface genius.