[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog and YCCC SO2R Box - CW Winkey issues

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:14:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

New to this list and look forward to use DXLog a lot.

I am now setting up DXLog with a YCCC SO2R box and facing an issue in
getting CW going correctly. I have gone through all the messages regarding
Winkey in the Support email list but did not find anything that could help
and hence this email.

Each time DXLog sends 2 characters and stops when using Smart Double Buffer
feature - otherwise it sends just one character.

I used the K1EL wkscan utility and also the wktest utility and they seem to
recognize the YCCC SO2R keyer as a Winkey v1 and works perfectly like a
regular Winkey.

I can help with testing if any code changes need to be made.

The OTRSP based antenna switching through the YCCC SO2R box seems to works
fine.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT

Also W2PTT (ex-AF6DV), ex-A45VA @ A44A

ARSI, ARRL, FOC, CWOPS, MARC