[DXLog.net - Support] Flex-6700 and advanced SO2R not working

Kari Gustafsson kari at dxsupply.com
Fri Apr 21 13:03:34 CEST 2017

Hi Cris
I can summarize opertion status with DX:Log and Flex-6700.
1.	In ordinary SO2R (not advanced) it works fine but audio options like
listen to both radio (split) Ctr+Alt+S does not stay when going from radio 1
to 2 or vice versa. Audio in non RX focus is muted. Ctrl+Alt+L does not
work. Solving muting slice in Split audio would be highly appreciated. In
N1MM this function works (stereo toggle) with 6700.
2.	Advanced SO2R. Example and choosing "Work multiplier". Radio 1 "Run"
and radio 2 S&P. Radio 1 in RX. When changing cursor from radio 1 to radio 2
no change in RX focus. Putting cursor in Radio 1 entry field and pressing F1
gives CQ in radio 2 but window show TX in radio 1.  Going with cursor to
radio 2 and pressing F1 gives old logged call (e g I worked NP2J on 40 m
radio 2 in SO2R) "NP2J de SM0HRP" like NP2J was in entry field (is not).
Changing radio 2 to "Run" gives correct CQ in radio 2. Changing to radio 1
and F1 gives CQ in radio 2.
I hope this answers your questions. Other I am very pleased DX Log and SO2R
works almost 100 % Ok. With no audio muted as well it would be 100 % OK.
73 Kari SM0HRP