[DXLog.net - Support] My Bandmap

K Beals kabeals at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:16:09 CEST 2017

I think the missing bandmap markings is a problem with the new default Line color.  Play with the colors and you’ll get it back.  I saw the problem when first starting 2.3.14

If you do a RELOADNOW do all the calls come back in the list?  Mine are missing the first letter/character in both the freq bandmap and the list.  Puzzling.

I don’t use the bandmap all that much so I’m not sure when it broke.  Probably something I did but I sure don’t know what.

Ken K6MR