[DXLog.net - Support] My Bandmap

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Aug 3 09:22:55 CEST 2017

Hi Dave and Ken.

New version of DXLog.net is using new color setting for bandmap line and
frequency text color.
Please check Colors property of bandmap, and look for "Bandmap line"
property.

Default color for this is black. If not, select black color, press OK and
Bandmap line frequency and text will be visible.

This value is taken from default log settings, if new log is created, or
from opened log, when old log is opened.
As this property didn't exist before, it has some unknown (or invalid)
value until it is set here.