[DXLog.net - Support] Bandmap oddity

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Aug 3 09:25:37 CEST 2017

Hi Ken.

I will check this here. There was some issues with dx cluster line
processing in cases when spotter callsign was longer than expected.
After fixing this, adding callsign to bandmap had same issue as you
described. I think this has to be fixed in reading callsign from history
file also.
If so, it will be added in new build immediately.