[DXLog.net - Support] Antenna Server info

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:57:15 CET 2017

Ken,

 I have just been trying to configure for my MOAS which I just started
building. Using the MOAS switch emulator and used the Wintest configuration
for UDP broadcast - I don't see DXlog connecting to the MOAS Client while a
demo version of Wintest does work. I can get the band selection to work if
I use Omni rig but like you see the best way would be for the DXlog antenna
selector to be able to select the MOAS antenna and vice versa.

The antenna server is a mysterious part to me without any documentation
seen on the website. Look forward to see more about it as I integrate MOAS
into the SO2R station here.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT