[DXLog.net - Support] bandmap scroll with floating windows

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Feb 9 20:17:32 CET 2017

Hi Helmut.

It is fixed finally. Did some more tests and preparing new build for upload
now.

Basically, problem was caused because of behavior of panel control, which
was returning incorrect position
for autoscroll property, when focused. So, scroll bar was always returning
to top position.
Now it seems correct here. I will do couple more tests, and prepare new
release.