[DXLog.net - Support] Change focus

Markku Oksanen markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Sun Jul 2 11:53:21 CEST 2017

Hi

I am testing the two keyboard SO2R and found that if I reprogram a key to change focus, that key only works so that R1 keyboard moves focus to R2 and in order to get focus back to R1, I need to press the corresponding key on the keyboard for R2.  Is this a feature or just works like this for a logical reason?  I would perhaps prefer to be able to get the focus to go back and forth without moving hands from one keyboard to the other.

The audio keys work well, R1, R2 or stereo are the same for both keyboards.

Thanks!

Markku
OH2RA