[DXLog.net - Support] Wednesday Minitest

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:37:58 CEST 2017

Anyone that has used DXLog successfully for the Wednesday Minitests?

I have the following problems:

First, software told me that 40 meters was not an alowed band for this
contest. I needed to force that log into 80 meter mode and then change
frequencies afterwards. Can not be correct, as the Minitest consists of a
40 meter session 1700-1759 UTC  - and a 80 meter seesion 1800-1859 UTC.

Second problem is that the test is divided into 10 minute sub-sections and
all stations are allowed to work again in new 10 minute slots. It seems
that the software is prepared for this, by showing "Check call sign for
period 1-6, but this does not work in reality. Program does not change from
period 1 to 2 aftter 10 minutes.

Subsequently, the second QSO in the second 10 meter slot is a DUPE, It is
very hard to remember all stations worked on not in each session.

Any settings that I have missed? Or any remedy to the problems with not
allowed 40 meter QSOs, and the problems with dupes in every 10 minute
session?

73 de Mats RM2D