[DXLog.net - Support] Wednesday Minitest

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Jul 27 09:46:28 CEST 2017

Hi Mats.

I suppose that this contest config file was done before some rule changes
and it needs some adjustments.

As I see, there are 12 contest periods, 6 on 40m, and 6 on 80m.
Numbering is separate per band, so 40m qsos starts with 001, and again 80m
starts with 001 in second hour.

Period change isn't turned on automatically in the config, It can be turned
on/off with Operating->Period autoswitch menu option.
Also, it can be done manually, with Commands->Period menu options (or with
shortcuts assigned to the commands - visible in menu options).

I will add new periods and bands in the config, so we can test it with new
version.
Also, I will send separate email with new config, so you can try it even
before new release.