[DXLog.net - Support] Cat and keyboard

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Jun 7 09:25:55 CEST 2017

Hi Andy.

The reason for this is because mode part of this command isn't processed.
Actually, this entry is converted to numeric value,
and checked against bandplan. If band is recognized, freq change command is
sent to radio.

I will add additional step to check if there are any non numeric characters
in command, and it that case, they will be checked against mode list.
If entry in mode table is found, mode change command will be sent to radio
also.