[DXLog.net - Support] Autosend - possibility to stop in middle of call / possibility to delete single QSOs.

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:33:29 CEST 2017

In Win-Test it is possible to stop the Autosend function in the middle of a
all. For instance, if Autosend is set after 3 characters, I can press ESC
and prevent the program from sending the test message automatically. This
is very useful if the calling station is weak and I have a feeling that I
will not copy all call at once.

Any chance to do the same in DXlog (or to implement this feature in next
release)?

Another thing that is practical in WT is the possibility to delete single
QSOs. In DXlog, I guess this possibility does not exist - or is located in
some other place? I only managed to delete ALL contacts...

I worked with DXlog in the Helvetia contest - excellent performance! Thanks
for the updated release in time.

73 de Mats RM2D