[DXLog.net - Support] Serial Numbers in WPX

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu May 4 10:42:26 CEST 2017

Hi Nate.

Yes, of course. You need to use serial number reservation functionality
which works for Single op (SO2R), not only for Multi ops.

As this is CW contest, here is my proposal how to do it.

First of all, network needs to be enabled.
In Options->Network configuration, make sure that "Start number server"
checkbox is checked.
Next, in Options->Networking options make sure that "Use number server"
option is checked too.

By default, number is reserved by pressing Spacebar. This is useful for SSB
contest, but for CW and/or digi modes, I prefer number reservation
with macro command. So, make sure number reservation by pressing Spacebar
is disabled (Tools->Data entry menu), and
add $RESERVENR macro in your $F2 message.

You will see that number is reserved (by default number is in red color and
message is shown in status bar).
If you press F11 or ALT+W, reservation is cancelled.

Let me know if it worked for you.