[DXLog.net - Support] MOAS questions

K Beals kabeals at gmail.com
Mon May 8 21:25:58 CEST 2017

My MOAS antenna switch is basically working, but a few questions:

The antenna selector window cycles the antennas in the wrong order using Alt-F11/Shift-Alt-F11. If you have 4 antennas, it moves 1, 4, 3, 2, 1,4, 3, 2, 1,…. This seems backward. The old selector with the MK2R moved top to bottom like you would expect.  This also complicates the setup when configuring with a MK2R also connected. The antenna selector uses the MK2R configuration for the antenna names, but since the selector moves top to bottom the antenna list in the MOAS setup needs to be re-arranged to track properly.

Is there any way to add entry lines to the MOAS setup form? I have a bunch of receive antennas and ran out of space.  More lines are also needed in the MK2R setup form, since I need to use those entries for the selector display

Is there any way to define Inhibit and Delay values to the MOAS? I see they are all reset when starting up but I can’t find a way to enter new values.

Thanks for any ideas.  The MOAS really simplifies antenna controls around here.

Ken K6MR