[DXLog.net - Support] Modifying copntests

Fred Handscombe fred at g4bwp.com
Sun May 14 17:19:36 CEST 2017

Michele

Thank you

I know about that and it is only a small part of the number of available
commands

There are definitions for "windows", multiple multiplier types and score
calculations that are not mentioned, for example

Some can be "worked out" but I am stuck on others!

Someone must have a list of them all to produce the configurations that
are included in the distribution!

Perhaps it is a great secret :-)

Thanks again

73 Fred