[DXLog.net - Support] Dupe checking problems with callsigns containing V or W

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue May 30 12:13:24 CEST 2017

​Hi!​

Version used
​ :  2.3.12

Yes, it looked like it was some type of regional setting problem, last time
we looked into
this. Maybe the dupe check is different in the band map, compared to how
it's done in the log callsign field, since that dupe check always is
correct. I.e if I click on a green (but false new one) in the band map, the
log dupe check when pushing space does work.

Have a safe trip home!

73
Ingo SM5AJV