[DXLog.net - Support] Winkey control

John Warburton qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Tue May 30 19:02:25 CEST 2017

Hi Oscar

It's a multi-op environment so we need to switch during the contest
(Field Day, next weekend). Also, for some operators, using a computer is
a challenge so I don't want to introduce extra programs.

If there's no way to easily switch modes then I'll probably use some
other software.

[*@Chris*: what would be really nice is Operator Profiles that remember
each op's preferences!].

73 John G4IRN/p in FD.