[DXLog.net - Support] Any news from 9A5K ?

Markku Oksanen markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Sat Nov 11 19:07:28 CET 2017

Chris,

I am getting the feeling that some  DXLog attention is also needed.
I am sure you are busy and providing SW for hams is not the 1st career
for just about nobody but  it would be nice to get a release or two before
CQWWCW perhaps.

Still love the SW, just got the 5 y license so, please keep working on this!

BR and greetings from rainy OH.

Markku
OH2RA /WW1C