[DXLog.net - Support] DX Cluster Announcement window

Nuno Lopes - CT2IRY ct2iry at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 15:19:45 CET 2017

 Hi all,
This is my first post here, just start using DXLog.
Does anyone see this behavior?
If you right click on the DX Cluster Announcement window, choose Display options, uncheck Sun, Time, Comments, Heading, Sender, and close the program, when you open DXLog again with the same log, all the above fields are checked, seems that the program doesn't remember the choices made on this window, or is something that I'm doing wrong.
Another question, is there any place where the users can share the macros they use?
Thanks.
73 Nuno   CT2IRY