[DXLog.net - Support] RSGB DX Contest

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sat Oct 7 22:13:40 CEST 2017

Thanks for Jim for sending me the file direct. I seem to have got it
working but it brings up an error for a missing rsgbintdx_warning.txt
file. This is just for the band limits (which I expect would need to be
updated for the extra bands) so assume it will work fine without it.
Will see what happens in the morning.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com