[DXLog.net - Support] Interrupting a voice message in SO2R

Markku Oksanen markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Tue Oct 10 10:53:54 CEST 2017

All,

It looks like that interrupting a voice message ( with ESC) being
transmitted on Radio 1 when advanced SO2R is selected leaves the reception
on Radio 2 ( as it is during the play of the message).
This is a situation that seems to happen to me a lot when I manage to press
F1 even when I just hear an answer for a CQ on Radio 1.

In practice this seems to mean that the command string is interrupted as
well as the voice message in / PART OF THE MESSAGE.
The scenario says : $RESET $R2R2 $F1 $RESET $R1R1  and the ESC seems to make
this stop at $F1.

Is it possible to interrupt a voice message such that the rest of the
scenario command string gets read/run by  DXLog?
Currently ESC stops the voice message (correctly) but also the command
string execution is ended.

Thanks!

Markku OH2RA