[DXLog.net - Support] Interrupting a voice message in SO2R

Markku Oksanen markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Tue Oct 10 11:18:12 CEST 2017

Thanks!

Markku

From: 9A5K [mailto:9a5k at 9a5k.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:57 AM
To: Markku Oksanen
Cc: support at dxlog.net
Subject: Re: Interrupting a voice message in SO2R

Markku,

currently I am testing locally new option to allow this.

If turned on, it will continue macro processing after esc is pressed (current message is stopped).

This will include just macro processing. Issue is with some commands which needs to be ignored ($Fx, $ALTERNATECQ etc).

It will be included in upcoming release with some other things fixed as requested by users..