[DXLog.net - Support] 2 bugs and 2 requests

makidoja makidoja at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 19:13:02 CEST 2017

Any update before CQWW Chris?
Jim

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
-------- Original message --------From: 9A5K <9a5k at 9a5k.com> Date: 24/10/2017  15:36  (GMT+00:00) To: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt at gmail.com> Cc: support <support at dxlog.net> Subject: Re: [DXLog.net - Support] 2 bugs and 2 requests
Yep, I am on the way to 6Y, and this should be uploaded at Thursday.

73,
W1/9A5K