[DXLog.net - Support] Winkey-support with Flexradio

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 03:50:07 CEST 2017

Ulf,

I had a problem with similar symptoms - just one character was sent each time.

I had this problem when using a YCCC SO2R box which also emulates Winkey with a virtual serial cable to the logging software. It worked perfectly with N1MM+, Wintest demo version and Logger32 but had the problem you described with DxLog.net

After spending many hours and days analysing this, the final resolution was to uninstall all virtual ports and virtual cables - reboot - then remove all unused and unwanted ports using a utility like USBDeView - reboot again.

Then after reinstalling originally used VSPMgr virtual serial cables, cw sending  started working fine on DxLog.

Hope this helps.

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.

Sent from my iPhone