[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R

PP5KR pp5kr at araucariadx.com
Thu Apr 19 15:47:28 CEST 2018

One more doubt

I've never done SO2R and my experiences have now started with dxlog.
This is why I apologize if my question is inexperienced.

When I transmit in SO2R I need to wait for the R1 to finish giving the
command for R2 to start TX. If R1 is transmitting and I give the command
to the R2 TX it interrupts the TX of R1 and passes TX to R2. Is there
any way or configuration of stacking these commands?

Ex: During R1 TX I can give command to R2 for TX, however R2 should
start TX only after R1 finishes TX.

I do not know if i was clear.

Many Thanks

--