[DXLog.net - Support] FT-991, ExpertSDR

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Aug 20 18:38:40 CEST 2018

Hi Chris.

I've checked quickly Yaesu FT-991 CAT documentation.
It seems that commands are very similar to FT-2000/5000, so you can try
with FT-2000 maybe for first test.
I will check more detailed documentation and if there are some differences
in protocol, it will be added separately in the code.
In any case, you will see FT-991 in Radio selection menus in next release.
It would help if you can check with FT-2000 or FT-5000 selections.