[DXLog.net - Support] Fwd: New "Serial Box" provides four serial port keying circuits to Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 21 22:37:17 CEST 2018

I've recently developed a new product for DXLog.net (and other loggers)
that I call "The Serial Box" (S-BOX), a simple serial port "splitter" that
also provides four (4) serial port keying circuits, compatible with both
DXLog.net and MMTTY.  The new "USB" model also includes an internal FTDI
USB-to-Serial adapter.

For photos, details, and ordering information, please see:

https://bit.ly/S-BOX

The S-BOX has many possible uses and configurations, from CW keying to
remotely powering up your transceiver and amplifier, and it can easily be
rewired "in the field" when your hardware changes.  No soldering required.

Please send any questions or comments about the S-BOX directly to me, not
to this reflector.

Thank you!

73,
Bob, N6TV
p.s.  I also make "The Y-BOX," which was designed as a 4-way Elecraft
ACC/AUX port splitter and breakout box, but It may also be used with any
device that has a 15-pin D-SUB connector.  See https://bit.ly/Y-BOX .