[DXLog.net - Support] Help on keyboard functions

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 05:48:07 CET 2018

Hi Fred

In ESM Mode

To silently log a QSO press SHIFT RETURN ( SHIFT-ENTER)

To repeat a message either

Press relevant F key or insert or F5 +

or

Move cursor in log and use ESM to the point of logging (so if the cursor is
on the callsign entry field enter will send insert key message)

DXLOG is a minimum mouse log, once set up and running really shouldn't need
the mouse.

Jim M0CKE