[DXLog.net - Support] Bug request for next release

Ken K6MR k6mr at gmx.com
Tue Mar 13 23:04:51 CET 2018

Things have been quiet here so I thought I’d post a couple of bugs and maybe get fixes into the next release.

1.  Keyboard lockup when using “wipe the QSO” option in S&P and SO2R

If a call is present in the log line on the S&P radio and the Run radio is active (cursor in the log line for the Run radio),
moving the VFO on the S&P radio will clear the call from the S&P log line but also remove the cursor from the Run radio log line.
The Run radio keyboard appears to be locked up (cannot type into the log line) until you press up and down arrow a few times
to get control back.  Makes the ‘Wipe the QSO” option useless.

2. If you do a RELOAD or RELOADNOW command, any calls in the bandmap will have the first character removed when they are restored.  Not a show stopper but irritating.

Anyone see any info about the antenna server?  Would really like to get that working some day.

Thanks all,

Ken K6MR