[DXLog.net - Support] $INS and $PLUS DVK messages

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Mar 17 10:54:37 CET 2018

Ken,

In SO2R scenario INS message content contains different messages (for
example F2), that's reason why it doesn't send $INS recorded message.
Basically, you need to record message F2, and it should be sent from there.
Or, you need to change the content of $INS message in scenario / message
editor. Similar situation with $PLUS.