[DXLog.net - Support] Band map on VFO B?

Ken K6MR k6mr at gmx.com
Wed Mar 21 22:37:17 CET 2018

I’m pretty sure this isn’t possible but I’ll ask anyway.  With two radios in SO2R, can the bandmap of either radio (or both) be made to follow VFO B instead of VFO A?  This would be really useful when running on VFO A (band map not necessary) and using VFO B to look around the band in between CQs.  I can run on VFO B and use VFO A for S&P, but VFO B can’t use RIT.

I know SO2V can show both VFOs but I can’t find a way to switch VFOs on the bandmap.

Thoughts?

Ken K6MR