[DXLog.net - Support] Biiiig problems with ARI Contest

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 19:23:08 CEST 2018

Hi Chris and all,
on saturday may 5, there was ARI Int. DX contest running.Started to config DXLog at 11Z, so plenty of time ahead.After the activation of the program on the ARI contest,in MIXED mode, everything seemed fine.
But as soon as I moved to RTTY, all went badly down, in the sensethat I was not able to change mode anymore, with all thepossible way to do it.Ctrl F1, writing SSB or CW in the log entry line, changingmode in the radio. No way!
DXLog, just moved for a moment to the new mode
and then just flipped back to RTTY!??

Luckily I still had Win-Test installed and at 11.45Z
I decided to used it. WT went smooth as usual, apart theknown (and DXLog has the same problem) CW/RTTY messages messbut with the save/reload option I found a quick workaround.
Now, Chris, What is wrong with DXLog??
Surely there is a one year time before the next one, even ifThe SEZIONI Contest is next june.
I am available for whatever test you need.Cheers,
 --
Bob, I2WIJ