[DXLog.net - Support] Bandmap list and VFO B bug

Ken K6MR k6mr at gmx.com
Thu Oct 4 21:30:36 CEST 2018

I don’t generally use the bandmap too much so not familiar with limitations and/or possible bugs.  Here’s one that I’m not sure which category it fits into.

Using Ctrl+Alt+ Up/Down arrows will put the next valid spot to VFO B when the bandmap is in the graphical mode.  All appears to work normally.  If you switch to List mode, the same key combination will just send one spot (either up or down) to VFO B and then stop responding.  Alternating Ctrl+Alt+ up/down will just switch between the two spots closest to each other.  I’ve tried this in both Floating mode and all-in-one mode with no difference.

Bug, limitation, or ??

Tnx,

Ken K6MR