[DXLog.net - Support] SSB messages cannot recording (SHIFT + F’s )

Gjorgji Pop-Gjorgjiev popgjorgjiev at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 13:19:24 CEST 2018

 Everything seems OK here.I am using version 2.3.16
73,Goshe/Z33RW
    On Friday, October 26, 2018, 1:12:49 PM GMT+2, 9A5K <9a5k at 9a5k.com> wrote:

 Hi.

It seems like this is broken before some time, but it was fixed in meantime.
As I see in devtest versions (2.3.17), all seems OK.
I will test a bit more, and make this one as a release in few minutes, so
you will be able to try at your end too.