[DXLog.net - Support] SSB messages cannot recording (SHIFT + F’s )

makidoja makidoja at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:05:11 CEST 2018

If Windows 10 in Europe is like Windows 10 in the states, try this: Go to All Settings, Sound.  Under Choose your input Device, select the input to the sound card you are using for DVK.  The little bar graph should show that the mic is hot. Try recording with Shift-Fx now and it should work. Ken K6MR
-------- Original message --------From: Kresimir Kovarik <kreso at kreso.com> Date: 27/10/2018  03:05  (GMT+00:00) To: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt at gmail.com> Cc: n2tta at yahoo.com, support <support at dxlog.net> Subject: Re: [DXLog.net - Support] SSB messages cannot recording (SHIFT + F’s )
It is something with opening sound Card for recording.
What selection you have in mp3 configuration?