[DXLog.net - Support] WinKey side tone

ik2pfl ik2pfl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:07:10 CET 2019

Hello

is there any way to enable/disable the side-tone from the WinKey ICs
when sending CW?
By default it is disabled, and if after DxLog initialization any trial
program it (using the WinKey setup program), makes the serial port stuck
in DxLog.
This would be very useful to send via paddle, being the CW out and
manipulation shifted in time (to allow PTT delay).
(see also Vol 58, Issue 10)

Thanks
B. Regards
Luca IK2PFL