[DXLog.net - Support] "Problem" with script

Gjorgji Pop-Gjorgjiev popgjorgjiev at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 23:21:03 CET 2019

Hello everyone and Chris get well soon,
I don't know is this the right place to ask this question but I can't figure out what is going on.I want to write script for dxlog and for beginning I tried to import one of the test examples and I am getting error.
If using System.Windows.Forms line is not commented I am getting error that namespace Windows does not exist in namespace System.If the line is commented the error is that System.Windows.Forms is defined in assembly that is not referenced.Also tried the project csharp_DXLCusForm1... I am getting error with almost all namespaces from System - Drawing, ComponentModel, Data...Visual Studio builds the project without problems.Any idea what I am missing?!
I have Visual Studio 2017 and Windows 10 OS.
73 de Z33RW