[DXLog.net - Support] Accessing station call in script or custom form

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Jan 14 18:03:08 CET 2019

Nope. This is used for EDI file generation for VHF/UHF/SHF contests.

You need ContestData object. Reference to it is passed with constructor.

And here it is:

string mycall = cdata.activeContest.dalHeader.Callsign;

So, cdata is my reference to ContestData object.
Property "activeContest" contains data related to currently active contest.
And here you will find "dalHeader" property which contains all the things
from Contest config screen.
Callsign is of course callsign you are using in the contest.

How?