[DXLog.net - Support] scripting question

Matt NQ6N matt at nq6n.com
Sat Jan 26 21:46:02 CET 2019

Hello,

I have been playing with DXLog scripting and I am not all that familiar
with Windows Forms.  I would like to write my own .net assembly (containing
forms, logic, etc.) and then reference it from a script to add bits of
useful functionality.  Is this possible?  I can't seem to figure out how to
reference a dll file that I have created.

Also, is there a recommended way to keep track of state between invocations
of a script?

I'm very impressed by the power of the scripting interface and DXLog APIs
available to scripts, and can't wait to build some useful things I have
been wanting for a while.

73,
Matt NQ6N