[DXLog.net - Support] scripting question

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Jan 26 21:57:51 CET 2019

Hi Matt.

There are two types of expanding DXLog.
1. C# scripting.
2. Adding custom forms

For #1, you need to use source code, no compiling is needed, as DXLog will
compile script during runtime.
Second one, you need to build DLL and copy it to CustomForms directory in
your DXLog installation, or in %APPDATA%\DXLog.net\CustomForms directory.

There are some examples at this forum archives, but also there are couple
of users which did nice development in last few weeks.