[DXLog.net - Support] scripting question

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Sun Jan 27 05:49:59 CET 2019

Hi Matt,

the scripting/custom forms capabilities in DXLog is superior to those
of any other logging program I know.

Apart from the resources on dxlog.net you can also find some examples
and ready made scripts and forms on my web page sm7iun.se
There are examples of e.g. event driven scripts that run at certain
events rather than key presses.

Please be aware, however, that if you intend to write scripts for ICOM
involving CI-V commands you will have
to wait for verson 2.3.18. There is a defect in the current release.

73,

Björn SM7IUN