[DXLog.net - Support] scripts as commands and inside CW messages

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Sun Jan 27 07:45:11 CET 2019

Chris,

I am so sorry to hear. Gall bladder issues can be excruciatingly painful.
I hope you are doing OK and you can go home soon.

Yes I am very happy with my ICOM script kit. I have honed it over a few
contests and it is quite solid now. I am getting requests for it but tell
everyone they will have to wait for 2.3.18 for it to work.

I am really looking forward to proper IC-7610 support and being able
to use "CI-V Transceive". In the current release this works really well with
my IC-7300, the user experience is excellent.

Thank you for the tip about the $!SCRIPTNAME syntax. It was a very
nice surprise.
So far I hadn't figured out how to automatically clear RIT at CQ or TU/Log.
Now I know. I have already tested it and it works.

The only thing that I have not yet figured out how to do is to send a received
exchange in a macro (e.g. re-sending a received name in QSO party style contests
like CWT). But I think using a custom script together with the
$!SCRIPTNAME syntax
may actually be the solution to also this.

Get well soon.

Björn SM7IUN