[DXLog.net - Support] DX log info

Adi Voh adi.voh at siol.net
Wed Mar 6 18:23:56 CET 2019

Hello DX log community!

As You probably already know, our beloved friend Chris 9A5K lost his battle with cancer and passed away on 27th February 2019.
Few weeks before, he asked Krassy K1LZ if he was willing to take over the DXlog software and keep it alive.
Krassy absolutely agreed and now he is talking with Paul K1XM and others, to bring together the team and develop the DXlog further.
We are still organising the team, so Chris lifetime work will live further.
We will keep in touch and inform You about process.

73s

For K1LZ team,

Adi
S55M