[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

rin JG1VGX jg1vgx at jarl.com
Thu Oct 3 16:03:21 CEST 2013

Did a quick test while driving back home.

Now DXL rocks!!! The version 2.0.17 takes freq and mode flawlessly
with either CI-V Transceive off or on.

I chose proprietary rig control, but forgot to check through Omni-Rig.
Maybe later in the weekend. IC-706mk2, 9600 8N1, with a
less-than-ideal obscure USB-Serial cable, Win7 64bit Japanese.

Domo arigato!
73 rin JG1VGX

--
73 de rin JG1VGX