[DXLog.net - Support] ADIF Fields in Export - resolved

Zrinko Zibert dk8zz at darc.de
Mon Aug 4 16:10:21 CEST 2014

Chris, a small question:
can we add any additional ADIF field?
I am asking because on QSL Labels I print comment filed from ADIF. so,
manually change onto Logger32 makes no fun at all.
So, for example, is there a possibility by ADIF export to add to each QSO
comment file with, for example WW160 or CQWWCW?

Thanks, Zik DK8ZZ

--
73s, Zrinko Zibert (Zik) DK8ZZ, VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ