[DXLog.net - Support] Saving/loading program config

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Fri Dec 12 12:19:42 CET 2014

Hello,
a question - one more - regarding configuring the program. If I
understand right the user configures his installation of the program.
With the contest specific files some of the settings can be overwritten.
>From then on until changed by the user or another contest config the
program works with these settings.
Is there a way to save configurations of an installation and use it to
load it as the configuration for another instance of the program? I
would need this since I prepare the configs on my desktop and work with
another PC in the contest. For sure some parameters then still need to
be adapted - e.g. interface configuration ...
73, Peter - HB9BUN