[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog v2.0.22 released
9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Feb 6 21:55:01 CET 2014
Due some intensive business period, it there was long time as of last
Now we are continuing with more development.
V2.0.22 is now available for download as usual in http://dxlog.net/sw
Chris - 9A5K
- Wednesday MinTest Cabrillo output fixed according to the rules. (TNX
- QTC network synhronization didn't worked properly for WAE RTTY contest.
- New contest supported: WRTC 2014.
- New option available: Commands->Live score->Use UDP broadcast. If
checked, score will be broadcasted to selected
IP address/port instead of making post via http, as requested by WRTC
- OK/OM DX Cabrillo fixed according to format requested by contest robot.
- WWPMC contest config check was broken. Fixed. (TNX 9A4CD)
- Multiplier check routine from recinfo field was broken and call wasn't
added to bandmap when received
from dxcluster. Fixed.
- NAQP rcvd field expanded to support longer names. (TNX W9PA)
- NAQP config fixed by the rules. (TNX W9PA)
- Network time server was creating time info packets with local time
info, instead of UTC. Fixed now.
- Regex processing routing had bug when processing RCVD field under some
conditions. Fixed now. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- New contest supported: BALKAN HF CONTEST.
- New contest supported: Tesla Memorial HF CW Contest.
- Marconi Memorial HF CW Contest config file changed according to the
new contest rules. (TNX IK6BAK)
- Multiplier count for NA Sprint contest fixed according to the rules.
- Added prefill database for NA Sprint. (TNX W9PA)
More information about the Support