[DXLog.net - Support] DXlog.net with PowerSDR and CW Skimmer?

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 22:48:57 CET 2014

Hi Bob

I will try to explain how  I have and understand this

I have the Flex and power SDR  working FB with the DXLOG
I have just the  VSP  manager  (virtual port creator)
the Flex need 3 ports  in my case  this is
Flex side lower        LOG side  upper number
COM 6COM 7    CAT
COM 8COM 9    CW
COM 10COM 11  PTT
no need to DDutil  or Omni rig to make this radio and log work
If I need to replicate the CAT  I use before the COM repeater and
made it possible to Assign  COM 6 to be also other like COM 13 for
other application that need the CAT

I'm also never try to set the CW or PTT with DTR /RTS  but will try
to see if is possible and save to create one port
I use that in conventional interfaces and  works but never in PSDR

I'm very interested in this topic and I'm learning for that reason this email

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073