[DXLog.net - Support] Corrupt log when adding new stations on network?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Oct 4 11:06:49 CEST 2014

Hi Mark.

I can confirm that we found some problems with networking synch, if UDP
network was used.
This was fixed in 2.1.8.
Can you just confirm that UDP network was used in your case?
Problem was that message destination during synch process was set as "ALL",
instead of station ID of other PC.

For any case, I will try to do couple of tests here, with 5 PC's in the
network.